ACRO BTP takes care of all of your altitude engineering work, especially for mountain refuges ( expansion, exterior landscaping, improvements, etc.) without forgetting the construction of footbridges using lightweight tools adapted to the conditions of working in high mountain areas. Consult us to discover all of our fields of application in civil engineering.
- The Montenvers train (Compagnie du Mont-Blanc): maintenance og engineering structures, viaduct, retaining wall, etc.
- Agentière refuge (Mont-Blanc Massif): expansion of the refuge, exterior landscaping and improvements.
- Leschaux refuge (Mont-Blanc Massif): exterior landscaping and improvement of the refuge.
- Mer de Glace ice cave (Mont-Blanc Massif): construction of a footbridge.
Improvement & securing
Work improving rock masses and flakes, securing at altitude, ACRO BTP provides its expertise on high mountain area sites, where the objective is to ensure visitors’ safety while preserving the beauty of the setting.
- TMB train (Mont-Blanc Nid d’Aigle tramway): securing the tramway track
- Aiguille du Midi ( Mont-Blanc Massif): improving rock flakes and installing retaining nets.